Having the desired body proportions can help improve your self-esteem. The Brazilian butt lift is a fat grafting cosmetic procedure that involves transferring fat from different body parts, like the stomach, love handles, hips, and thighs, to the buttocks to give it a rounded and fuller appearance. This procedure offers a chance to achieve that curvy physique you have always desired. Continue reading for more information about this popular cosmetic procedure.
Why Receive a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian butt lifts are one of the fastest-growing forms of plastic surgery today because of their reliable and natural results. Have you ever looked in a mirror and wished your backside was larger? Do you have clothes that don’t quite fit around your buttocks the way you’d like them to? This cosmetic option can help you achieve the look you’ve always dreamed about.
You can summarize a Brazilian butt lift as a fat transfer procedure that enhances the looks of your derrière. However, this procedure is a multistep process. Though each plastic surgery provider may differ slightly in terms of process, you can expect the following six steps:
- The surgeon first identifies fat-laden target areas of the body, which could include the stomach, hips, and thighs.
- The surgeon will make incisions on the identified areas and then use a tube to extract the unwanted fat.
- The extracted fat is then purified and readied for injection into the backside region.
- The surgeon makes several incisions around the buttocks for fat transfer.
- After the transfer is complete, the incisions are closed with stitches.
- A compression garment is applied to the stitched areas to minimize the risks of bleeding and infection.
Once the procedure is complete, you will be moved to a recovery room where you’ll wake up from the anesthesia, and health professionals will monitor your condition. After a few hours, they will discharge you, and a family member or friend can take you home to recover and rest.
Benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift
There are a number of cosmetic procedures available to help you improve the size and shape of your lower body. If you are bothered by issues of sagging and shapelessness that create a distorted and imbalanced overall body appearance, this procedure may be right for you. Specifically, consider the following advantages:
- Improved body portions by enhancing the shape of your buttocks.
- Instantly lose unwanted fat deposits from target areas on your body.
- Receive a firmer and fuller backside.
- Minimize the appearance of skin issues like cellulite.
- Clothes can fit better and be more flattering.
The average cost of a butt augmentation cosmetic surgery involving fat grafting is relatively cheaper compared to butt implants. You can expect the final cost to include the following aspects: surgeon’s fee, medical tests, anesthesia, post-operation garments, post-surgery prescriptions, and hospital costs. However, the cost differs from one doctor to another based on a variety of factors, like facility costs.
If you’re looking for a way to improve the look of your butt that provides natural-feeling and reliable results, a Brazilian butt lift may be right for you. As with any cosmetic procedure, it’s important to fully understand the process and feel confident in your provider. When you contact your local plastic surgeon, they can answer all of your remaining questions and help you determine if this cosmetic procedure is right for you.